[Rhodes22-list] Rain leaks along rub rail/ hull deck joint

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 9 08:59:02 EDT 2018

Tex:
A poor seal along the deck hull joint will leak when submerged on a heel but
I can't see how rain could get in that way. Are you sure it is rain that is
entering? You might check the chain plates where they go through the deck.
They can easily leak as they move back and forth. Water once inside can drop
down far from the point where the chain plates are located.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario