[Rhodes22-list] Rain leaks along rub rail/ hull deck joint

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 11:27:23 EDT 2018

I think Graham has it right.  Had leaks along much of the port side cabin
in the heavy rain (see post of 08-14 Rhodes in the Med).  Fixed it by
attending to the chain plates and ports.  With the liner any port leaks
don't necessarily end up under the ports and the same goes for the chain
plates.  Even a small amount of rain can get channeled idown the stays and
into a void in the sealent around the chain plates and end up looking very
dramatic.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis