[Rhodes22-list] Florence

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:43:06 EDT 2018

Hi Stan. Glad you and the plant are all OK, and I hope to see you at the show this year.

The pdf is compelling even for a current owner!  I did notice that the actual link behind the usedrhodes.com text has an extra “s” in it so it doesn’t work properly - in case you’re planning on sharing more copies of the pdf electronically and want to fix that first.

Olivier
S/V Fretless