[Rhodes22-list] Florence

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Sep 18 08:32:23 EDT 2018

Hi Oliver,

Way above my pay grade.  Since I never get an e-mail I send
to the List, sent to me, I also sent a copy of this e-mail to myself
and there is only one "s" in Rhodes as spelled out in the site:
www.usedrhodes.com  on the show hand out. But you are correct, When you
click on the link in the copy I attached to my e-mail to
you, "Century Link" does add another "s" and so directs one to a
faux site. I guess it is in keeping with our era of recreational lying,
normalizing misinformation.

stan

Hi Stan. Glad you and the plant are all OK, and I hope to see you at the show this year.  The pdf is compelling even for a current owner!  I did notice that the actual link behind the usedrhodes.com text has an extra “s” in it so it doesn’t work properly - in case you’re planning on sharing more copies of the pdf electronically and want to fix that first.