[Rhodes22-list] Mast Stay and Deck Compression

mike wilson mgwilson1916 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:46:14 EDT 2018

Hi DJ, yes I have a similar issue with the Rhodes I purchased last year.
mine appears to have been de-masted in the past and a PO has cut out a
patch of the head liner to do a repair and then covered the cut out with a
plate, the mast step is now sunk and needs to be properly rebuilt.
Any info on the best approach to rebuild the area would be very helpful to
me too. Sorry i couldn't give you any experienced advise to this repair .

Mike W