[Rhodes22-list] Last trip Journal, Rhodes in the Med 09-12 thru 19

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 07:31:36 EDT 2018

Hey Chris and Alice,
It truly has been a ride to remember!  I admire your courage and commitment to follow your dream and take us with you.  You write with a very engaging style. I enjoyed the history and appreciate the effort you made to include maps and pictures   The pictures of "our" Rhodes in exotic settings stirs the arm chair adventurer in me.  How wonderful to be able to sail into your past, fifty years ago on a boat of the same age!  Kudos to you two.  You have a place right beside Slocum in my sailing library.  I think Slocum had less of a bureaucratic paper trial on his journeys.  Looking forward to reading about your next Rhodes 22 sailing adventure!  Thanks again for sharing with da list.  Joe Riley  S/V Second Wind, Big Water Marina, Lake Hartwell, South Carolina