[Rhodes22-list] Anyone know what this part is?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 23 16:56:47 EDT 2018

Sorry to be late to the party. We were out cruising around. ;-)

It's the bottom stop for the fuler attached to the In-Mast Furler/boom
attachment block. The part that raises and lowers the furling tube with
the boom attached. I think the disk at the bottom of the furling tube
rests and spins on it.

Here are some photos of the furling assembly disassembled. You can see
how it screws into the block. We think the holes for the screws were
just tapped into the block so it probably just vibrated loose, probably
enlarging the screw holes in the back of the block as it did.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246