[Rhodes22-list] Refurbished Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:38:04 EDT 2019

Yes Stan,
I remember the visit. I loaded up with all sorts of goodies that time. We
sort have a his or hers setup. When I am too much for Alice I end up in the
dinghy........ on a long line. Works for her.  Attached is last night’s
anchorage. Just us and the goats. And as a Greek I can say they were fine
 looking goats. Looks like we will be on the West Coast visiting family,
first time in 4 years. Maybe this spring?  Chris & Alice
ENOSIS
Ithaca, Greece

Ps just now Alice had me throw my sneakers into the dinghy, something about
“ smelling like the bait tank st Sea World”. Just might need that other
boat.

Stupid phone won’t let me send the pic. I’ll send it in separate attachment
following.