[Rhodes22-list] Hello! Looking for a winter cover, preferably mast up.

dedallas dedallas at mac.com
Fri Aug 2 12:49:31 EDT 2019

Hello Rhodes 22 list!  I hope all are well.  My name is Dave Dallas.  I've
had a Rhodes 22 for about a dozen years.  I'm in Western Canada, Calgary AB
based.  I had posted years ago on the old forum.  I haven't had a chance to
sail for the last few years; got water on the inside of the boat (through
the cockpit table fitting I believe) a few years ago over winter and between
work, and working on the boat, and a couple of not great summers, I'm just
ready now.  Likely 'dry sail' a couple of times before fall with the
intention of launching next spring!  I'm looking to buy a winter cover,
preferably mast up.  I remember there was a fellow on the list years ago who
was looking into making these?  Due to my experience and our short season up
here I think it's worth the investment.  If any of you have any leads or
information as to where I can purchase one I'd appreciate it.  Hope you all
are enjoying the sailing season.

Take care,

Dave