[Rhodes22-list] Vang bail

mweisner at ebsmed.com mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Aug 16 16:29:40 EDT 2019

Notice Rick said that he won the race!  It's not the equipment, it's the captain!

Also note that the poptop is up (the boom is in the upper position) and the boat is sailing flat due to proper trim.

I love that the race was won with the bimini flying as well.  Creature comfort is important.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY