[Rhodes22-list] solar charge

Graham Parker gramille at tds.net
Fri Aug 30 11:11:03 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,
 As a relative new Rhodie, I am hoping to educate myself via your combined wisdom.
 I have a 2011 Rhodes 22 which came with two solar charge panels. They seem be putting out about 18 watts which seemed too much for the batteries. I am not seeing a voltage regulator so have resorted to covering one panel when I am away from the boat. I am not even sure if the batteries are linked or each panel charges one battery?
I have left the switch on ALL? Any advice gratefully received.
Cheers
Graham on Lake Champlain