[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Liner

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Dec 4 15:21:16 EST 2019

I agree with Graham that removing the liner isn’t a practical solution.

On my boat GB ran the wires for the mast from the electrical panel above the galley counter-top, down along the hull behind the icebox, under the cabinet base, then forward through a hole at the bottom of the bulkhead under the head floor, then up a chase along side the compression post.  From the top of the compression post, the wires are exposed for a few inches before running into a hole in the overhead just forward of the mast.  The boat has a semi-enclosed head layout.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)