[Rhodes22-list] not too late

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:40:44 EST 2019

What a Cool site! It is so.....what's the word I am looking
for?........Stanish!  It may not have been conceived as a stand alone fun
read, but it is.  However on a more serious note.  It is so expandable, and
will always be growing.  Great job Stan!  Wish I could grab up a bunch of
stuff including cushions but they would all have to fit in my one piece of
luggage.  Maybe I need a "stateside Rhodes" to take advantage of this site!

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis