[Rhodes22-list] not too late

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Dec 23 20:30:51 EST 2019

Thanks Chris.  Whenever I need someone to make my day I know where to
find you somewhere in this world, that is at least my emails do.

I think I forget to tell you, you have the entire Med surrounds. Have
had several emails from an English speaking Israeli  couple (don't know
how they know of the Rhodes) who want to buy one but want to sail one
first.  I told them you would drop in when you were doing your next Med
rounds.   It will get you your standby State's Rhodes to do the
Atlantic, Mississippi loop next time you are in the neighborhood.

Love to join you on that one but too busy; have two new sites waiting in
the wings to get into publishing condition, that will really change the
marketing of direct buying and selling of used Rhodes.

Stanish  (I'll drink to that, anyone have any organic tomato juice handy)