[Rhodes22-list] New to Rhodes22

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 15:28:59 EST 2019

Welcome to the Rhodes family Robert!  Excellent choice of boats, and it
sounds like you got a plan; you are off to a great start.  Haverstraw and
Manhasset are both beautiful spots, but I prefer costal sailing.
Don't know what your situation is, but my advice is keep the boat close to
where you live.  The closer it is the more likely and frequently you are to
use it.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger
Hampton Roads, VA