[Rhodes22-list] New to Rhodes22

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue Dec 31 07:41:47 EST 2019

Hi Robert,

I’m a semi retired chemical engineer.  I’ve been sailing all my adult life and have owned S/V Dynamic Equilibrium, our 1976 Rhodes 22 since 1987.  I live in Sanford, MI.  I may be able to help you move your boat next spring.  Please contact me off the list so we can discuss the particulars of this trip.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
(989) 859-5478
Roger_Pihlaja at msn.com