[Rhodes22-list] Silicone sealant used on cabin windows

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:33:51 EST 2019

You may want to look at this website for an explanation of the differences
between polyurethane (MasterSeal NP-1) and silicone sealants.
https://www.directsealants.com/difference-between-silicone-sealant-polyurethane-sealant/

Key difference is breaking down under UV exposure.  Rummy used it for the
deck joint which should not have much (or any) exposure to UV.  The ports,
however, would have a lot of UV exposure.

Hank