[Rhodes22-list] In retrospect . . .

Mrbabs Marc at babineauins.com
Mon Jul 22 13:44:18 EDT 2019

In retrospect, we should have named Baby Steps, Nice Try.

This is the 4th season our beautiful blue Rhodes 22 has been sitting on its
trailer and the 5th season of not being used.  Is anyone looking for a 2007
(2013) including almost every conceivable General Boat option, short of
Stan?  Well, it hasn't been converted to electric but it has the fiberglass
tiller, the 130 genoa (still in it's bag) pop top enclosure, cockpit
cushions, blue bimini top, 2013 Tohatsu 6hp sailpro motor with tiller
control and with only about 20 hrs of use.   Oh, and I have both the new
traveler and the genoa furling system that allows you to switch from the 170
to the 130 and back again. (never installed)

All this gloriousness sits on a 2013 Triad trailer with no more than 1,100
miles on it. Picked up Baby Steps in Edenton and drove it 650 miles directly
to East Greenwich RI.  The trailer then made 5 trips of 88 miles back and
forth to and from our home.  The trailer was never used to launch the boat -
the marina handled launching and recovery with their crane.

If someone has $28,000 I would reluctantly part with it at a great loss,
both financially and emotionally.

</file/t578/IMG_2595.jpg>

Serious inquiries & questions can be sent to Mrbabins AT Gmail.com before I
change my mind.

P.S. There is a tear on the sunbrella fabric on the main sail caused by the
sail trying to beat itself to death after breaking free from the IMF
carriage shackle.  There is also a small ding (quarter size) on the edge of
a seat.

-----
Marc B.
s/v Baby Steps