[Rhodes22-list] Adding wraps to IMF with mast up

Jerry Keybl jerry.keybl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:23:56 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm a new (to me) Rhodes owner - I picked up my boat "Blue Beyond" from
Stan at the end of June.  After doing a few projects on land, I launched
the boat about a week ago.

After sailing a few times, I noticed that the sail doesn't fully furl into
the mast - i think it is about a turn short.  The furling line is fully
extended.  I think another wrap or two around the furler would fix the
problem.

I am now on a mooring and would really rather not drop the mast to
correct.  Has anyone been able to / have thoughts on adding a wrap with the
mast up?

Thanks!
Jerry
S/V Blue Beyond