[Rhodes22-list] Adding wraps to IMF with mast up

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:38:11 EDT 2019

Welcome to ‘da list Jerry.  There should be the uv triangle sticking out of
the mast. This is normal. If there is more than that I think you need the
mast down & slide the assembly out of the mast to get additional wraps
around the hub.  I replaced my boom mount this year & made sure to wrap
enough line when assembling.

Where do you keep your boat?  I was at Squantum Yacht Club in Quincy for 14
years & am now at Hingham Shipyard Marina.  Good to have another Rhodes in
MA.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA