[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift Cutout Circuit

JP Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Tue Jul 30 11:48:36 EDT 2019

George,
Welcome to the Rhodes22 club! I'm in my third year of ownership and have
learned volumes on this List! Regarding the motor lift switch, it is a DPDT
switch that requires continuous holding in the direction (up or down). I
don't know the description of this type of switch. I don't see the need for
the cutout you are contemplating. If the switch on your Rhodes does not
"release", then it would be easier to replace it with one that I have
described. There are a lot more things you will want to be doing other than
that.  Just a thought.

Joe Dempsey
S/V Respite
Deltaville, VA