[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift Cutout Circuit

Gmorganflier gmorgan.flier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:55:56 EDT 2019

Thanks Joe...

You’re probably right about spending my time on other things...learning to
sail for one. Stan emailed me and said no one had ever had problems with the
electric lift not stopping.

I got delayed pickng up my boat. I’m now picking her up tomorrow. We’ll be
taking the mast down and loading her on my trailer. When I get her home I
need to find out why the mast lights dont work and then she’s off for some
minor fiberglass repair. Hopefuuly, in the water soon.

George