[Rhodes22-list] boom/traveler connection

Bruce Greenwald bgreenwald at optonline.net
Tue Jul 30 13:29:41 EDT 2019

During a series of unnecessarily dramatic events involving a dead motor, flogging sail and attempt t connect t a tow, the connection between my boom and traveler blew with some parts apparently gone overboard.  I have (attempted to) attach photos of what I have.  I think i am missing the lower part of the fiddle block (not sure if that is the correct name) and a clevis pin that runs thru the small u block on the traveler.  Does anyone have a photo of what this all lookalike properly put together?  And any specs on the missing parts?  Thanks much.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
Shelter Island N