[Rhodes22-list] Refurbished Rhodes

stan stan at generalboats.com
Wed Jul 31 15:53:31 EDT 2019

I am still sorry that when you guys stopped by the plant (seems like a
hundred years ago) enroute to OR, you could not stay.  By Now you could
have had his and her Rhodes and been sailing the Med with a little more
space, or racing to see who touches Greece first.  I know getting there
for you is all the fund and being "home" will be the other 100% of the fun.

On 7/30/19 4:56 PM, Chris Geankoplis wrote:

Enjoy.  After your episode with the trunk attack, you earned it.

stan