[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer reparis

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:26:22 EDT 2019

For goodness sake....if all you are going to do is move your boat around
the yard, why bother with trailer brakes. I have towed Rhodes' on
brake-less trailers all over the country with no problems and unless
they're new, most of the trailers with brakes have problems. Admittedly, I
do have a vehicle that weighs more than the boat and trailer so I don't
worry about being able to stop.

Is there some rule in CT that requires all trailers to have brakes?

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180