[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer reparis

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:35:19 EDT 2019

David, your brake issue may be a deal killer if you want to sell the boat.
I know it was a deal killer, at least once, when I was in the market
for my Rhodes 22. The buyer has to deal with the state laws plus who knows
how far they will need to tow the boat home. Just my thought.
Cary
Radford,VA
S/V Whisper