[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer reparis

Optonline bgreenwald at optonline.net
Tue Jun 18 12:50:17 EDT 2019

Dave, I didn’t upgrade but when I was in Greenwich I had my trailer serviced (brakes freed/replaced) at John Herman in Stamford.  I don’t recall the disc conversation - he may have talked me out of it.  In any event, while not cheap ( I have a double axle) I found them very fair and reliable.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
Shelter Island