[Rhodes22-list] Triad trailer reparis

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:50:58 EDT 2019

David,
     If you have to have brakes, disc is the way to go.  I refurbished my
93 single axle Triad trailer last fall at Triad Trailers in Raleigh cause I
want to start doing some travel this year.  Came out like a new trailer.
When I look at my itemized bill the stainless steel disc brakes were
included with the new 6,000 Lb axle for $624.  You will also most likely
need a new surge brake actuator, hoses, and quick disconnect.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger
Hampton Roads
Sailing in the shadow of the new USS John F. Kennedy . . .