[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Boom Room

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Tue Nov 5 21:18:26 EST 2019

Thanks Mike,

That 3rd photo of the boom room was actually taken on Lake Charlevoix, MI.
  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D5941E.43CA7890] <http://rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/biminitop3.jpg>

The photo of my boat with just the boom room top deployed at Kelly’s Island, OH is:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5941E.8ECC48A0]<http://rhodes22.org/rhodes/pics/BiminiTop4.jpg>

Deploying just the top makes the cockpit much cooler on a hot day