[Rhodes22-list] Who Can Join The List?

mweisner at ebsmed.com mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Nov 14 16:17:21 EST 2019

Peter,

Indeed, I can confirm that the individual subscribed to da list early in October and processed a removal request two days ago.

As the list admin (and the guy who pays for the hosting service) I am dismayed by what is alleged to have happened.

You are correct that the list is open to all by charter.  No individual has the right to exclude a list member from these communications, certainly not based on owner or COS status.

If you would be so kind as to forward the email that you received to rhodes22-list-admin at rhodes22.org.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY