[Rhodes22-list] Who Can Join The List?

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:12:39 EST 2019

It probably took money out of Stan's (or Chris's or Art's) pocket.

I can understand that persons frustrations though. Many owners groups only
allow current owners to join and require the hull #  and it sucks for
potential buyers.
I'm looking for an Alberg 30, 37, or Pearson Triton for a retirement
project, but none of those groups allow non-owners or looky-loos. (rudder
kickers?)

Someone should reach out to that guy/gal.

tavares0947 at gmail.com