[Rhodes22-list] Who Can Join The List?

stan stan at generalboats.com
Fri Nov 15 15:38:27 EST 2019

Todd, I love your posts.  You say what you think.  But I don't always
get what you think.  Help:
/
//"Now I'm upset and it makes sense now...lol.//" /I think "lol" means
lots of luck, but luck has not proven to be enough to get me to
understand the rest of this sentence.  I did not know your were upset.
Upset about what?  And what makes "sense" now?  And what in the world
are you talking about with /"why Stan allowed me to hop the back fence
into the C of S program..../". Has semantics advanced that much in the
past 75 years?   Can you rephrase this point so I understand the point
you are making? Please.  You are blowing my mind trying to understand
what you are talking about here. /

"It probably took money out of Stan's (or Chris's or Art's) pocket." /
What is "it" and how would it be taking money out of my pocket.  Sounds
like I should be trying to get it back.

"/I can understand that persons frustrations/" What person?  What
frustration?  Do you have some info you can share with me.   I am
confused and if guilty of anything I would like to know about it and
make it right.
/
//"Someone should reach out to that guy/gal." /Oops, I am getting it
wrong.  I thought from what you said above that you knew who that person
is and what his or her frustrations are or were.

When you get a chance, I would really like to see what you are seeing
that I am missing in this thread.  The business is my hobby, my
diversion and my meal ticket so I am more motivated than most on the
List to understand it.  True I am down to only two mouths to feed but
the cat eats like a pig.  It knocked on the window one night and now
refuses to move on.  I give it organic food which he or she hates (we
have not been hanging out long enough for our getting intimate so I
don't know which it is yet).

Todd, it is obvious from my email that you are affecting my sanity side.
The logical side is still functioning fairly well.  Please give me all
this in an earlier form of communicating so I can understand what you
are talking about.

thanks,
stan