[Rhodes22-list] hatch on foredeck

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Nov 29 21:34:38 EST 2019

That photo is probably pretty old, and it’s unlikely that anyone currently on the list will have personal knowledge of that installation.  (But I could be wrong!)

Speaking as one who usually sleeps in the v-berth, I think that adding this hatch for ventilation purposes would be unnecessary.  I do have one GB installed hatch on the forward cabin top, and a solar vent on the deck near the bow, and that seems to be enough.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)