[Rhodes22-list] First sail on my Rhodes and leaks!

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 1 20:17:01 EDT 2019

Since I was doing a complete gut and rebuild I decided to glass the hull deck joint on the inside from the companionway to the bow. In addition I removed and replaced the sealant and installed a new rub rail. I have leaks that I am having trouble finding but not at the hull deck joint.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario