[Rhodes22-list] cockpit cushions

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Sep 17 17:41:11 EDT 2019

I don’t recall this company being mentioned before.  I went to their website out of curiosity.  On finding the details for cushions for the Rhodes 22, I noticed that the set is 4.  I’ve only got 3.  I’m not sure what a 4 cushion configuration would look like.  Maybe it’s just a glitch in their database.

If you follow up on this, please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)