[Rhodes22-list] cockpit cushions

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 10:26:23 EDT 2019

I have only seen the Rhodes cockpit cushions in sets of three; port,
starboard and stern.  I think just about all cockpit cushions float
although I have never actually tried to float on one.  Part of my man
overboard (MOB) drill is to throw them overboard to create debri field to
make person easier to find.
I am interested in replacing or recovering my 20 yr old cockpit cushions
this winter.  The cushion itself looks to be in pretty good shape, so I am
hoping they just need recovering.
Please keep us posted.

Mike Corley
S/V Ranger (99)