[Rhodes22-list] V-Berth Board materials

stan stan at generalboats.com
Wed Apr 1 10:40:19 EDT 2020

thanks Brian, that makes two of us.

No, I was referring to the year 76 in general.  What we did in our youth
is not what we are doing in our dotage.  You can not take away learning
as one of the good things that come with aging.  In an email to the List
following this one, we will be covering the 50 year evolution in outhaul
car design that makes this point. Stand by.

stan