[Rhodes22-list] V-Berth Board materials

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Wed Apr 1 10:42:57 EDT 2020

Brian:
If you think some degree of waterproofing is necessary an easier option
would be to simply coat the boards with a couple of coats of epoxy. Epoxy is
water vapor impermeable - much better than polyester - and a lot easier to
apply than fiberglass. The only reason to use fiberglass that I can think of
would be where you need additional strength.

Graham