[Rhodes22-list] Out Haul Car

David Leddy dleddy at twc.com
Thu Apr 2 09:36:38 EDT 2020

Charles,
While researching the same problem I found this photo of the current part
posted earlier on this forum.

I am going to try a sail slide (or slug) that was recommended as a
replacement for other loose footed sails, in conjunction with a single block
to use with the outhaul, and then just a line to connect it to the clew.
The slug looks a bit on the small side (to me) but I did not find any larger
one in my search, hoping it will take the load.   Probably won't get to test
it for several weeks now being shut in and all.

David Leddy

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t940/Outhaul2.jpg>