[Rhodes22-list] IMF anchor light installation

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:03:12 EDT 2020

Hi Cary, if you're adding an anchor light then I think you're going to need
to take off the plate in order to get to the wires and bolt in your mast
head light from underneath.

I found another photo with the plate off.  This was before troubleshooting
so the wires are not necessarily connected correctly in this photo.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t907/plateOff.jpg>

 My mast had 3 wires (to handle 2 hot and 1 ground), but only 1 of the hot
was active.  Some day I may go back and add a switch so that I could control
the front and back of my mast head light separately in order to make it
serve as both steaming and anchor light.  Right now, it's configured as an
anchor light.  I recommend testing with a multimeter before sealing
everything up.

Hope that helps...