[Rhodes22-list] IMF anchor light installation

Joe Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Mon Apr 13 15:18:04 EDT 2020

Cary,
There is plenty of surface inside the mast to fasten the cap to. You will
most likely have to plug rivet holes and drill new ones to line up with the
inner surface. I can't remember what size tap screws I used, but most likely
they were #10 or #12. It's easy enough to figure out. I used stainless but
should use either brass or aluminum I think since plate i think is aluminum.
SS and aluminum is supposed to be a no-no.  Hope this helps.

-----
Joe Dempsey
s/v Respite
Rhodes 22 1989/2005