[Rhodes22-list] Anchor stowage

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:00:07 EDT 2020

The Lark came with a bow pulpit rack and anchor.   I bought a second danforth
this winter, for redundancy on future cruises as well as ease of deploying
from the cockpit if single handing.   I want it low and stable, but don’t
want to make too many amateur modifications to the boat.   I’m imagining a
white oak frame and straps glued to the lazarette, or alternately starboard.
What have others done?  Any cruise will be delayed from Covid and the
depression, so I just want to measure or cut cardboard templates this
weekend between work, and build something when the world starts spinning
again.   The state marina is still open, so I hope to prep around work his
weekend and launch her next week.   (Meanwhile I got some much needed
hydrotherapy Buccaneer style with a wetsuit, instead of squandering a
genuine wonderful day of not working by breaking the Lark out of her shrink
wrap.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole