[Rhodes22-list] Anchor stowage

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 22:30:55 EDT 2020

Hey Alex.  Your idea sounds nice - will look forward to hearing others’ ideas and seeing what you design.

I have gotten by fine for years with a milk crate in the laz holding the rode and a second Danforth.  Have a float tied off on the end in the event the whole things goes over….

I’m fine with dropping the anchor from the cockpit and walking it to the bow for a typical calm day/night at anchor.

Dave B