[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailer length

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Apr 13 17:43:52 EDT 2020

I could measure my tandem axle trailer tomorrow, though it would be much easier if that darn boat wasn’t sitting on it.  Perhaps someone else would take a measurement of a single axle trailer.  I assume that the forward end of the measurement should start at the hitch, but I’m not sure about the other end.  I think the point on the trailer furthest from the hitch would be the aft end of one of the bunks (I think that’s the term; the carpet covered things the hull of the boat rests against).  Is that what you’re looking for?

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)