[Rhodes22-list] Spring Lines

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:58:47 EDT 2020

Peter,
The way I’ve seen it, that’s an older setup for an inboard setup for a reefed jib that was right next to the cabin top. My ’97 were drilled and tapped into the toerail of solid material, best I can remember (23 years ago). I also used 3M 4200 adhesive for bedding the track, but trouble free.

I will try to send through my gmail website, or my son is also on da list.

Jay