[Rhodes22-list] Swinging at anchor?

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:04:01 EDT 2020

So Shawn,
    Attached is an old picture of Enosis in Mexico with the riding sail.
We had just turned over the boat to my son (6'3) and his 4 friends (6 to
6'6" tall).  No, I have no Idea how they managed for almost 2 weeks on that
boat in Mexico.  Yes the riding sail works well in many situations.

Chris Geankoplis
ENOSIS