[Rhodes22-list] RLazy Jacks

Nancy njcassie at optonline.net
Fri Aug 7 09:21:52 EDT 2020

We lost a swivel seat during the storm that sits at the stern. Does anyone know how to replace it? Item number and where to purchase?
Also, our hand held remote that works with switch to operate winch that lowers and raiseS engine stopped working due to salt water contamination. We ordered a used remote on eBay as it was the only one we could find that looks the same. Do you think it will need to somehow sync up or should the same model work on existing electronics. Winds must have really rocked boat around. Water in cabin doesn’t appear to come from leaking windows. Could it have come though sides of pop top?
Thanks for any help!
Nancy Cunningham
Northport NY

Sent from my iPhone