[Rhodes22-list] motor broke away

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Wed Aug 26 09:49:32 EDT 2020

the fiber  glass box looks ok survey the rails on boat condition of material and hardware if all ok  think about replacing the glides on motor mount with nylon  type products 1 long piece per side with ss hardware  NORVA plastics in Norfolk VA  can suggest material  and cut to dimension if needed 757-622-9281