[Rhodes22-list] She floats!

Alexis Seigneurin alexis.seigneurin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:12:11 EDT 2020

Congrats! Nice looking boat indeed. I am a bit puzzled by this appendix at the bow. I guess that’s the self tending jib. I’ll have to look up how that works.

Speaking of engine and fuel filter, my engine was cutting off at idle speed so I went through a few cleaning operations: I rebuilt the carburetor and replaced the fuel filter. Turns out the air intake of the carburetor was the cause of the engine flooding. Now I know...

Alexis