[Rhodes22-list] Saildrive

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:00:03 EDT 2020

Mark,

Do you also have wheel steering & a self tending jib?  Is so, I know the
boat. I looked at it a number of years ago when it was being sold by a club
in Everett, MA & then it turned up a few years later on a mooring next to
me at Squantum Yacht Club in Quincy. Are you floating?  I never got to sail
it & am curious how it handles.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA